I am - Selma Hayek Campari Calendar of the Day

SalmaCampariCalendar.jpg

I am listening to Bing Crosby and David Bowie Christmas Carols, because it’s a wonderful time of year. I was walking around the streets last night, because sometimes with no money in your wallet and no interest in smelling your fat wife’s donut breath, walking is all there is to do. I don’t mind it. I looked in store windows and ran into a group of Filipino women with a guitar who asked me to donate to the Children’s Wish Foundation. I am pretty sure they are the same Filipno’s who pretend to be celebrities on Myspace. I gave them my $2 that I had stolen from the wife for a coffee, I figured they could use it more than me, because let’s face it, it’s all about the kids and they started rockin’ out with some Christmas song. My new life goal is to track those Crazy Ladies down and make stepVIDEO because it was that amazing.

Speaking of Amazing, here are some Selma Hayek Breast Pics for a Campari Calendar…I am Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time….


Subscribe via email


Get all our updates In your Email Instantly

Enter your email address: